Last night I took my phone along for the walk so I could take pictures.








Georgia with her tea...two days overdue.










Little critters waiting for Claribel to arrive.

There are so many little things to do to prepare for the arrival of a new baby. We've adjusted the size of disposable diapers, went to get the "Moses Basket" from Maurine, which is an actual basket with handles and a thin mattress in the bottom where the newborn sleeps, picked up little mittens for her hands, and today we're going to buy more receiving blankets per Sally's request. I like to play with the little toys, squeeze the lamby and the orange aardvark. As a child I lined up all my stuffed animals around me in my bed at night. I remember that I lay really still while falling asleep, not wanting to disturb my animal friends. But, of course by morning they were all over the floor.

Comments

Popular Posts